How to Remove Channels
There are multiple ways to manage your channel list. You can do it using (1) the on-screen menus of your TCL Roku TV or (2) your Roku account with the Roku App from your mobile device, or by going directly to the https://channelstore.roku.com website. To learn how to remove or delete channels, select your device below.
1. On your TCL Roku TV
- Press the Home button on your TCL Roku remote to open the main screen.
- Scroll to the right, navigate the screen and highlight the channel you want to remove or delete
- Press the to display options menu
- Scroll down and highlight Remove Channel
- Press the button to confirm selection
- A box will pop-up to reconfirm channel removal
- Highlight Remove and press the button
2. On the Roku Mobile App
Want to learn how to install the Roku mobile app, click here.
- Launch the Roku mobile app.
- Tap the Channels icon
- On the Channels tab, select My
Channel to view the list of channels installed on your TCL Roku TV
- Tap and hold the channel icon to view more information
- Tap Remove and confirm selection
Was this article helpful?