1. Press the POWER button on the remote control to turn on your Roku TV.
When you first turn on your TV, it will take a few seconds to get itself ready. You’ll notice the following things happening:
• The status light blinks every time the TV is busy doing something; in this case it’s powering up and getting ready for you.
• The power-on screen appears and the status light blinks slowly for a few more seconds. The power-on screen displays a TCL Roku TV logo while the TV starts up.
• After a few seconds, Guided Setup starts:
2. With the first Guided Setup screen on your TV, follow these steps to set it up:
• Press OK or RIGHT on the remote control to go to the next screen:
3. Press OK to select Set up for home use. Home mode is the right choice for enjoying your TV. It provides energy saving options as well as access to all features of the TV.
Note: Store mode configures the TV for retail display and is not recommended for any other use. In store mode, some features of the TV are missing or limited.
4. Connect to the Internet later – If you’re unable to connect to the Internet, that’s OK. You can skip this step and use the TV to watch broadcasts, play games, and watch DVDs. If you want to connect later, it’s easy.
Note: If you decide not to connect, Guided Setup skips ahead to setting up the devices that you’ve connected to your TV.
5. The TV helps you set up the devices that you’re connecting to it, such as a cable box, Blu-ray player, or game console:
Press OK or RIGHT to proceed:
Connect all the devices you plan to use with your TV, turn them all on, and then make sure everything is plugged in and turned on. The TV now takes you step by step through each of its inputs and asks what kind of device you have connected. On each input that has a connected and active device, you can see its picture and hear its sound.
Press UP or DOWN to highlight the label you want to associate with the input, and then press OK to move on to the next input.
TCL team awaits your every question.Contact Us