The Disney+ channel is now available on TCL Roku TVs. You can now subscribe and stream movies and TV series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic directly on your TCL Roku TV.
Disney+ allows you to stream ad-free and on-demand on up to four devices simultaneously, and add up to seven individual profiles.
Click the corresponding tabs below to view the step-by-step instructions on to install the Disney+ channel, and answers to frequently asked questions.
How to Add the Disney+ Channel
Follow the instructions below on how to add the channel to your compatible TCL Roku TV
- Press the Home button on your TCL Roku TV remote
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels
- Select Search Channels.
- Enter Disney Plus on the search field.
- When you see the channel, use the directional pad on your TCL Roku TV remote to highlight Disney Plus.
- Press the OK button OK button on Roku remote to view details.
- Select Add Channel.
- Once installed, the Disney+ channel will appear in the list of channels under Home on the main screen of your TCL Roku TV.
Can I subscribe to the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle through my Roku account?
No. At this time, you would need to visit the Disney+ website at https://www.disneyplus.com to subscribe to the bundle or any other Disney+ service offerings. Once you subscribe to the Disney bundle, you will be able to sign-in to the individual Channels on your Roku device. For any help subscribing or getting signed in with your account, please visit Disney+ support at https://help.disneyplus.com.
Will the Disney+ channel work internationally?
At launch, the Disney+ channel will only be available for the U.S. and Canada. channel stores. Currently, content playback is not available in Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa.
For additional customer support, see information below:
- Disney+ support phone: 888-905-7888
- Disney+ support/FAQ site: https://help.disneyplus.com