Choose what’s displayed when powering on your TCL Roku TV
You can choose what happens when you power on your TCL Roku TV. It can either power on and display the Home screen, which contains all your streaming channels, or it can display a specified input of your choice.
Here’s how to program this settings:
- Press the Home button on your TCL Roku remote control.
- Scroll down to Settings then press the Right arrow button.
- Scroll down to System press the Right arrow button the scroll down to Power
- Press the Right arrow button to select Power On
- Press the Right arrow button and highlight the input that you would like displayed when you power on your TV.
- Press OK on your remote control. You should then see a check mark next to the selection you made.
Was this article helpful?